Here it is folks; the ultimate freedride, street, 4x, dirt jumping and finally short course downhill bike. Like it's big brother it shares the same unique jack shaft drive train system. Use it how you will it remain the hardest little bike on the block. Ideally suited for this side of the pond, as the name suggests this one is For the Queen.
Full technical specifications:
• w/5 inch
• fork 4130 chromoly steel front triangle and swingarm
• 7075 Al CNC machined shock linkage w/ 6x double sealed Torrington full compliment roller b earings
• Main pivot rides on 4x 2” OD full compliment cartridge bearing
• 6” travel with Avalanche DHS 7.5” x 2.25” shock with adjustable comp and rebound
• 70 degree head angle; 71 degree eff seat angle (55 degree actual)
• 21.75” top tube length 16” – 16.75” chainstay length
• 13.5” BB height (+ or - .375” with the eccentric BB)
• 41.75” min wheelbase
• 9” seat tube length 4” head tube length (1.125” headset)
• 29.8mm seat post size
• Accepts 135mm hub with 10mm axle, QR or bolt on
• INTL STD small rotor, positionable, CNC machined disc caliper mount
• Replaceable CNC machined derailleur hanger with built in chain tensioner
• 24” rear wheel only, 2.8” tire max.
• 10.5lb. Frame weight
FQ MINI Frame kit includes: Profile LHD cranks, eccentric BB, jackshaft drive components (drive shaft, 3 chain rings, left chain), Avalanche DHS shock w/ comp and rebound adjust, positionable disc caliper mount, replaceable derailleur hanger with built in chain tensioner, and integrated chain guide system, shock reservoir mount, rear fender mount.
Click here for full specification in PDF format.
THIS ITEM CANNOT BE BOUGHT THROUGH THE SHOP, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY.
l News l Products
l History l Media
l Store l Downloads
l Family l Contact
l Copyright © 2013 Brooklyn
Machine Works / Ged
the Head no reproduction